SUMMER! its a bit hit and miss with the weather but already sooo much better than last year.
WIMBLEDON! Quite excited this year. Fed's chance to be the undisputed bestest player in history. Oooooh yeah!
Went out a bit more post-china depression and was properly counting pennies after.
Verdict:
Mahiki - bloody fun
Whiskeymist - good for the one off but unimpressive for the entry fee otherwise
Bloomsbury ballroom - kinda novel and cool
Vanilla - fab cocktails, very white and chic
Still quite a few posts behind on holiday posts. Not that i've been on lots of holidays. I'm just really really unbothered right now - reliving the fact i am NOT on holiday is not all that fun.
Work is.. getting better. I'm still totally clueless but i do a better job of not looking like a mug, and i've now adjusted for feeling at a complete loss every now and then. mid years soon, i'd be ecstatic to get something half decent.
Discovered/rediscovered some great songs. I always tune into these things like months after everybody else does but it makes it feel like a new song for me..posted on the right..