Friday, May 01, 2009

Bullsh*t bingo

"Please revert"
translation: I want to command you to respond, but it sounds better this way.

To "touch base"
translation: I couldn't be arsed to have a proper conversation, but I did shoot him a one line email.

Provide "an end to end model"
translation: I don't quite know what i'm supposed to be looking at, but if I tell you to look everywhere then I look thorough, and you get the blame.

Provide more "granular detail"
translation: This sh*t sucks, i don't get it, do it again so even a fool like me could understand.

Not enough "bandwidth"
translation: Yeah no I can't bothered.

Lets take it "offline"
translation: I can't be doing with this crap now.

To provide "Value add services"
translation: Oh dear god i've just realised we don't do anything remotely useful.

"Best practice"
translation: This is what we ought to do, really. Hmm. Thats nice.